Monday, September 14, 2009

Call for (work) shoppers!

I am now ready to book the venue for the Christmas tree decoration workshop day! (how exciting) The deal is this; I am looking to have six workshops running all day- 10-4- on Sunday the 22 of November. I will be taking pre-bookings for the workshops. If you would like to run one of these six day workshops I will be asking for;
£20 up front.
A picture of what you will be making.
An age guide for your activity.
A price for your activity.
An estimate of how long the activity will take.
In return I will;
Provide two 6ft tables, one to run your workshop from and one to sell your own products from.
A lovely venue with free parking for you.
Advertise the event.
Organise the pre-booking of the workshops.
You will keep the money from the workshops and any money taken from selling your work.

If you would like to run a workshop please e-mail me or leave a comment on this post. I will be offering a felt Christmas tree workshop (as pictured above) and can offer suffolk puff/yo-yo Christmas trees/dangles as a second option. It would be great to have a total range of crafts. If anyone else would like to send any handmade decs to be hung on the tree in the festival of trees I would be more than happy to receive donations. Feel free to add your business name etc. If you wold like your decoration returned please send an S.A.E- if not I will use the for future festive events or donate them to a local residential home for the elderly.

As with all Makey do events this will be run on a not-for-profit basis by myself.

3 comments:

  1. This looks like so much fun! Sorry I can't make it, but I'll send up some decorations. Have fun and look forward to hearing all about it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be there Jen! I'll be helping all ages learn to make sweet little gift boxes out of Christmas cards to hang on the tree. If anyone can remember as far back as last Christmas, I won the Folksy competition with those very same boxes - so obviously they're fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenny,
    It sounds fantastic! I'm not available on 22 November so I can't come along, but best wishes to you and the others and I'm sure it will be a great day of crafts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining in with a Makey 'do'

Analytics