Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Macmillan fundraiser


The evening is booked for the 28th September (unfortunately I can't make the actually coffee morning), but we will have cake, refreshments, there will be a little cardmaking class, craft items to buy, handmade goods to buy. There will also be a crafty raffle as well.

If you are a crafter and would love to come and sell your wares then please drop me a line - all we are asking for is a donation of your proceeds to go to MacMillan. If you do other things, maybe a makeup artist, or you do nail art or manicures then we would love to have you as well - again all we will ask is for a donation to the charity.

The details of the event are:

28th September

Starts at 7pm

Thanington Resourse Centre
Thanington Road
Canterbury,
Kent
CT1 3XE

Please spread the word, I want as many people to come along as possible!

I have lifted this text completely and shamelessly from the fabulous blog of Leonie Pujol who is organising this event. I do hope some of you can make it along, and if you sell your wares it looks like a good opportunity.

1 comment:

  1. It is a great idea. I lived in Canterbury in the late 80s so know the area well. I now live in Somerset though so too far me...
    I wish you all success with it.
    Isabelle x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining in with a Makey 'do'

Analytics