Saturday, April 25, 2009

Let's meet Looby!

Isn't she lovely? This is Lou, and this is her amazing work. I am so pleased she is coming along to the Makey 'do', her wares are really different from the other stalls. I really hope she brings along some of her Hello Kitty goodies, I have a little girl here who would love it! Read on to find out more about her, then hop over to her Misi shop to make your shopping list!


1) If you were a cake, what kind of cake would you be?
Definitely a chocolate fudge cake – yummy, soft and gooey!

2) What will you be doing at “A Makey ‘do’”?
I’ll be selling my handmade wares! Namely cards, notelets, notebooks, clipboards, gift boxes, gift tags, trinket boxes – and anything else I make between now and then!

3) Fish and Chips or Curry?

Neither – don’t like Chinese either, but I am partial to a pizza every now and then!

4) Where else can your wares usually be found?

In my misi store at http://www.loobycrafts.misi.co.uk/, and you keep up with my other (non-sale) crafty makes on my blog – www.scraphappylou.blogspot.com

5) Do you usually hang out in Sandwich, or are you a visitor?

A visitor – I do live in Kent, but over the side in Gravesend

6) Who is your all-time hero?

I honestly can’t think of any – what a boring answer!

7) Who got you started on your crafty journey?

I always loved making stuff as a kid, my Grandad was a carpenter and I loved playing in his workshop, nailing random bits of wood together – so maybe that’s where it all started?!

8) What colour draws you most?

Anything bright – I love fuschia pinks, lime green, orange – really funky colours!

9) Where do you go for inspiration?

Into my craft room! I find these easiest way to overcome Crafter’s block is just to work through it, and once I start pulling out gorgeous papers and stuff I’m away!

10) Do you dunk?

Most definitely not – that just leads to soggy badness!

1 comment:

Thanks for joining in with a Makey 'do'

Analytics