Thursday, May 28, 2009

Cut-offs and cards



Nuada Accessories have sent some business cards for the goodie bags. (you will have to keep an eye on my other blog if you want to see what I ordered form there!) I was really pleased with my purchase and am happy to recommend a look at the shop.

I have had a measure up at the Guildhall and have started to look at a table plan. Places are filling up and I think I will make the 11th of June a provisional cut off date for stallholder sign up. If you have a form kicking around that is waiting to be posted to me, please do send it. I will keep a short reserve list so if you miss the deadline but are happy to be 'on-call' do please get in touch.

I am looking for more stall holders to take part in the profile interview. It will be me next otherwise!! I could also do with some help making a button for the blog, I have a jpeg of the logo if anyone can help. Thanks xxx

2 comments:

  1. so sorry I can't help with the button thing, total technical klutz!! It's all coming together so well!! You are doing a great job x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jennyflower, we saw an add for this event in a recent craft mag & wondered If it would be possible to attend with our hand-made bears. I wasn't able to email you direct. I've joined blogspot tonight so that I can contact you re having a stand at your makeydo. consequently I may not have my email settings set up properly. So can you please respond via claresbears1996@hotmail.com with more info.
    Kind Regards Clare & Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining in with a Makey 'do'

Analytics