Monday, June 29, 2009

Charming ceramics

Let's meet Theresa Fox, the third ceramicist to sign up for the 'do'
1) If you were a cake, what kind of cake would you be?
Angel – not because I think I am one.


2) What will you be doing at “A Makey ‘do’”?
Ceramics – ranging from buttons, cupcakes, cake stands and nursery lamps


3) Fish and Chips or Curry?
Fish and chips – not very good with spicy food


4) Where else can your wares usually be found?
Etsy and Misi


5) Do you usually hang out in Sandwich, or are you a visitor?
Just a visitor to Sandwich although born and grew up in Kent

6) Who is your all-time hero?
I don’t have one.


7) Who got you started on your crafty journey?
I suppose it must have been my mother – she was a dress making, so I must have inherited her craft skills and more.


8) What colour draws you most?
Red

9) Where do you go for inspiration?
No where in particular ideas just seem to pop into my mind


10) Do you dunk?
Only certain biscuits like rich tea and digestives.
Thanks Theresa! Those ceramic buttons look really tempting.
I had a goodie bag package all the way from America today, and I will show you in my next post. I'll also show you the mad-brilliant tea cosies I have for display at the 'do'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining in with a Makey 'do'

Analytics