Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Help wanted,

More bits coming in for the goodie bags....a selection of hand printed lovelies from The Birch Tree, including the cutest baby grows, buttons and shopping bags. I am again sure that the people who receive these in a bag will be thrilled to bits, I would be! The Birch Tree also has some lovely clothes on Folksy, really unique!


I had a lovely parcel of goodies myself from Daisy Davies this morning and she has put some business cards in for the goodie bags. The smocked dress she made for Anna is very very cute and again a bit different from what everyone else is wearing. I'm sure if people visit her website I will see many more little smocked dresses popping up around here!
I will be finalising the table holders for the do at the end of the week and after that will begin my campaign of poster distribution. B.A.S.H have been very supportive again with mailing to their supporters, lending pencils and crayons for the colouring competition, a clicker so we know how many visitors we get and another huge stack of envelopes. Thanks guys.
I am looking for some more help for the big day in the form of 'stewards'. If you are having a stall and bringing a friend, live locally or wanted to get involved but were too shy to have a stall do please consider volunteering for an hour of 'meet and greeting' on the door, or of being a 'spare body'- helping with general gophering etc. Please let me know what you might be up for, I'd be very grateful!

1 comment:

  1. My folksy shop is amazingly empty at the mo (but thanks for the plug Jen) because it is fair season but am always ready to list anything anyone may fancy from my blog!
    Shame I cna't be at the do but am at a local stately home, ooooh! Posh me or what?!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining in with a Makey 'do'

Analytics