Saturday, June 27, 2009

Woop woop for Woobarb

***UNFORTUNATLY WOOBARB WILL NO LONGER BE ABLE TO ATTEND*****1) If you were a cake, what kind of cake would you be?

Woo - GingerBarb - A Luscious Cherry Cake

2) What will you be doing at “A Makey ‘do’”?

We will be meeting like-minded people, having a good time and (hopefully) selling!

3) Fish and Chips or Curry?
Curry (both of us)

4) Where else can your wares usually be found?
Via our website www.woobarb.co.uk and at 'Made' in Hastings, High Street, Old Town, Hastings (www.madeinhastings.co.uk)

5) Do you usually hang out in Sandwich, or are you a visitor?
We will be visitors to Sandwich although Woo has just moved to Ramsgate so will be hanging out there more often!

6) Who is your all-time hero?
Woo - Elizabeth IBarb - Anyone that faces adversity on a daily basis and manages to keep a positive attitude.

7) Who got you started on your crafty journey?
My Auntie Jean and also my Nan NancyBarb - My Grandma.

8) What colour draws you most?
Woo - Turquoise although funnily enough, I actually dislike blue.Barb - 'Murky' colours.

9) Where do you go for inspiration?
Woo - The beach and inside my own crazy head.Barb - My surroundings and 'boodie'

10) Do you dunk?
Woo - Only if it's a digestiveBarb - yes.
What a lovely pair of ladies! Thanks for doing the interview. I have yet more goodie bag items to show you tomorrow. I am planning an evening of packing the bags up on Tuesday and have a photgrapher coming round from the local paper on Wednesday ready for a feature....argh! I do loathe cameras!! Still all good publicity!

1 comment:

  1. I want a signed copy of the paper - in fact, why not have a signing-the-paper stall at the makey do?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining in with a Makey 'do'

Analytics